Marijuana Business & Cannabis Industry Books from the Editors of Marijuana Business Daily
Annual Marijuana Business Factbook 7th Edition
THIRD QUARTERLY UPDATE NOW AVAILABLE: Released February 2020, the third quarterly update features the most current state-by-state legal and regulatory updates, market data and trends, delivering up-to-date insights throughout the industry.
The 7th edition has been expanded to include more unique insights, in-depth analysis and risk calculations, plus all the exclusive financial data, benchmarks and forecasts business operators have come to expect. PLUS, quarterly updates to keep you informed through February 2020.
The 7th edition of the Annual Marijuana Business Factbook includes:
- Quarterly updates through February of 2020: Stay up to date with the latest data from our Editors.
- Updated Charts: Take advantage of the latest sales, employment and investment data.
- In-depth market analysis and insight: View trends and opportunities across the industry to get a holistic view.
- Operational data: For cultivators, extractors, retail and ancillaries to see how they stack up against their competitors.
- State by state legal and regulatory updates: Know the facts and analysis so you can make better business decisions.
- Business intelligence: Learn about best practices for avoiding common cannabis mistakes.
The Annual Marijuana Business Factbook 7th Edition provides meaningful, actionable data that allows you to make intelligent business decisions and stay ahead of your competitors.
2019 Annual Hemp & CBD Industry Factbook
When even federal agencies can’t provide reliable tracking data, this exclusively business-focused Factbook offers analysis and better understanding of the current and future challenges needed to make the most accurate and informed business decisions.
Whether you’re a cultivator, extractor, investor, entrepreneur, manufacturer or retailer, this Factbook is the most comprehensive and reliable data resource for the hemp and CBD industry available today.
The 2019 Annual Hemp & CBD Industry Factbook offers:
- 30+ charts exploring and analyzing the hemp & CBD market from critical angles including retail forecasts, consumer demand, production and more
- 10 profiles of top hemp-producing states, with highlights of market conditions and retail trends
- Regulatory outlook, best practices, and future considerations for cultivators and processors seeking to meet consumer demand
- Benchmarks and wholesale prices, plus prices for hemp seeds and clone varietals
- Pain points for growers and processors with a focus on input costs and per acre profits
Best Practices: Cannabis Cultivation
In this free report, you’ll find information on what dozens of cannabis company executives and workers have learned about how to grow cannabis, including insights on improving trimming, watering, lighting, nutrients and cost of production.
There’s no one right way to grow cannabis, but the tips collected in this report are tried and true and will help get you on the right path.
From pre-planting to prepping for sale, topics in this report include:
- Living Soil
- Genetics and techniques to grow for extraction
- Irrigation strategies
- How to fight mold and mildew
- How to control odors
- Tips on cutting, hanging and drying cannabis
- How to cure and trim to create a quality end product
- Managing Energy Costs
Now we have, all in one place, strategies across the board for thinking about better methods to grow cannabis.
Cannabis in Latin America: The Regulations and Opportunities
DIGITAL REPORT NOW AVAILABLE: This is the first, in-depth report dedicated to exploring the state of cannabis in Latin America and the Caribbean, focusing on regulations and opportunities in this rapidly expanding market.
This complimentary report, brought to you by the researchers and journalists of MJBizDaily, is full of insights and guidance on how to tap into a market with global implications while weighing the unique challenges to investing or doing business within the region.
Intended for investors and business operators looking to enter or expand operations in the region, this in-depth exploration of cannabis business markets and sectors across Latin America and the Caribbean provides extensive, unbiased data and analysis, including:
- General overview for continent/region
- Exploring unique challenges of investing or doing business in the region
- Country-by-country focus on barriers and opportunities available
- Market forecasts and size estimates
- Recognizing prospects and opportunities by region and country
- Import/Export barriers and concerns
- Updates on licensing and legal concerns by country
Featured cannabis business markets in the report include: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Jamaica, Mexico, Peru and more.
Women & Minorities in the Cannabis Industry
This complimentary report is the only report of its kind to look at diversity in the cannabis industry and includes numerous charts exploring and analyzing women and minorities’ roles in the cannabis marketplace, including:
- Percentages of women and minority-owned businesses
- Breakdown of license applications (Massachusetts)
- Comparison of women executives in industry year by year
- Multiple factors that drive low participation in industry
- Exploration of criteria for retail licenses (Illinois)
- Status of social equity provisions by state & market
Join in as we explore, promote and encourage discussion of diversity throughout the marijuana industry.
Medical Cannabis in Europe: The Markets and Opportunities
Brought to you by the researchers and journalists of Marijuana Business Daily International, Medical Cannabis in Europe: The Markets and Opportunities is the most comprehensive look to date on the state of medical cannabis business markets throughout Europe.
What are the opportunities and barriers to investing, expanding or exporting to European cannabis business markets? Use this complimentary report to determine which European medical cannabis markets have the most potential to impact your business involvement – what opportunities exist, and where to find them.
This free report provides an in-depth look at the varied cannabis business markets and sectors in Europe, including:
- Countries that have developed the medical cannabis export framework
- Early-stage medical cannabis programs
- Identifying the next big cannabis markets in Europe
- Market size estimates and forecasts
- Legal frameworks and licensing structures
- Business opportunities and challenges that businesses may face to access key cannabis markets
Featured cannabis business markets in the report include: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom, and Nordic-Baltic countries.
Snapshot | CALIFORNIA: One Year In
On Jan. 1, 2018, recreational and medical marijuana became legal in California – potentially the largest cannabis market in the world. One year in, what is the impact of legal marijuana in California?
What are the opportunities in retail, cultivation, manufacturing, distribution and other critical sectors? Full of expert business analysis on cannabis in California, this report is full of guidance on how to tap into one of the world’s most promising markets.
Get a comprehensive overview of the California market, including a snapshot of what cities and counties do and do not allow, and understand the evolving business opportunities in the recreational, medicinal and transitioning gray markets to achieve business success.
Who should use this report?
- Executives leading or planning to build a California cannabis business
- Ancillary business developers hoping to service California’s retailers and cultivators
- Investors seeking opportunities to grow and diversify their portfolio
- Operators needing insight into the status of each cannabis sector
SPECIAL REPORT: 2018 Farm Bill
The hemp industry experienced a seismic shift with the passage of the 2018 Farm Bill: Cultivation of hemp is now federally legal, and so is hemp-derived CBD. Hemp Industry Daily breaks down the new rules for you in our SPECIAL REPORT on the future state of the industry, 2018 Farm Bill: What’s Next for Hemp? This is the expert analysis for the hemp & CBD markets you need to quickly – and wisely – take advantage of the new landscape.
This special report breaks down:
- What’s allowed now vs. pre-Farm Bill
- What to expect from the FDA and the USDA
- The state of retail – including the mainstream corporations eyeing hemp & CBD
- How to decide if investors should pull the trigger now – or wait for the shakeout
- PLUS: How the change in U.S. policy will affect the global landscape
Hire Learning: Best Practices for Hiring in Cannabis
Unlock your FREE report for essential guidance on:
- How to find qualified candidates for positions with unique needs
- Where to tap talent sources – even from other industries.
- What goals and career paths will hold the best and brightest at your company.
- Identify the superstar roles that hold your teams together and achieve business goals.
- BONUS: Money talks! Get the salary information for benchmarking by market what makes you the most competitive place in town.
Complimentary Report: Industry Insight: Countries to Watch
- Evolving government regulations around the world affecting cannabis licenses
- Current laws and the potential to influence policy in emerging cannabis nations
- Market opportunities, licensing restrictions, government involvement and the forecast for profit in 10 identified countries of interest
- Regional and national market saturation and consumer interest data
- Optimizing global involvement in every industry sector
Access MJBizDaily’s Archive of Research Reports
- Free resources available exclusively for members of the MJBizDaily community
- Comprehensive data analysis navigating multiple niches across the marijuana industry
- Exclusive findings curated and compiled by expert researchers and editors
- Insights setting industry standards and driving business decisions today