Business Books from the Editors of Marijuana Business Daily
SPECIAL REPORT: 2018 Farm Bill
The hemp industry experienced a seismic shift with the passage of the 2018 Farm Bill: Cultivation of hemp is now federally legal, and so is hemp-derived CBD. Hemp Industry Daily breaks down the new rules for you in our SPECIAL REPORT on the future state of the industry, 2018 Farm Bill: What’s Next for Hemp? This is the expert analysis for the hemp & CBD markets you need to quickly – and wisely – take advantage of the new landscape.
This special report breaks down:
- What’s allowed now vs. pre-Farm Bill
- What to expect from the FDA and the USDA
- The state of retail – including the mainstream corporations eyeing hemp & CBD
- How to decide if investors should pull the trigger now – or wait for the shakeout
- PLUS: How the change in U.S. policy will affect the global landscape
Hire Learning: Best Practices for Hiring in Cannabis
Unlock your FREE report for essential guidance on:
- How to find qualified candidates for positions with unique needs
- Where to tap talent sources – even from other industries.
- What goals and career paths will hold the best and brightest at your company.
- Identify the superstar roles that hold your teams together and achieve business goals.
- BONUS: Money talks! Get the salary information for benchmarking by market what makes you the most competitive place in town.
Hemp & CBD Industry Factbook
This digital factbook contains fundamental analysis on:
- State-by-state breakdowns on regulatory and licensing considerations
- Looming regulatory changes following revived interest in the hemp market
- Considerations or processors and extractors in navigating the CBD surge
- Cultivator approaches to growing hemp, considering revenue forecasts and policy changes
- Current retail trends for widening profit margins while introducing hemp and CBD to consumers
Marijuana Business Factbook | Digital Year-End Update (11/2018)
- New information in each State-By-State overview
- Amended financial benchmarks for global investment conditions
- Adjusted projections in consideration of market expansion
- Revised charts incorporating all-new sales, employment and investment data
Complimentary Report: Industry Insight: Countries to Watch
- Evolving government regulations around the world affecting cannabis licenses
- Current laws and the potential to influence policy in emerging cannabis nations
- Market opportunities, licensing restrictions, government involvement and the forecast for profit in 10 identified countries of interest
- Regional and national market saturation and consumer interest data
- Optimizing global involvement in every industry sector
Access MJBizDaily’s Archive of Research Reports
- Free resources available exclusively for members of the MJBizDaily community
- Comprehensive data analysis navigating multiple niches across the marijuana industry
- Exclusive findings curated and compiled by expert researchers and editors
- Insights setting industry standards and driving business decisions today