Cannabis in Canada: Recreational Markets by Province
This is your guide to key cannabis market data and analysis across each Canadian province to ensure success in the new recreational market.
Our FREE report, Cannabis in Canada: Recreational Markets by Province, contains province-by-province financial breakdowns that are imperative for anyone pursuing or interested in Canadian cannabis.
As the first G-7 nation to legalize recreational cannabis nationwide, Canada is setting a precedent for international policy and trade opportunities. This convenient report ensures you have the most accurate insights to the Canadian market.
The data presented in Cannabis in Canada: Recreational Markets by Province is derived from dozens of interviews with industry experts and official information from governing authorities across all 10 provinces.
This free report covers topics such as:
- Provincial and federal regulations, including potential overlap and inconsistencies
- Where to optimize modern retail opportunities like vertical integration, online sales, cannabis cafes, and more
- The best cities to set up cultivation operations, based on factors like climate, electricity costs and wholesale regulations
- Fundamental consumer data, including the projected number of consumers, restrictions on public use, laws around public accommodation for cannabis and regulations on household grows
- Individual provincial support resources like loans, education opportunities, research organizations and more
Trusted by cannabis experts, media groups, decision-makers and professionals around the world, MJBizDaily provides timely and accurate resources for sales information, market trends and data analysis in cannabis.
The Cannabis in Canada: Recreational Markets by Province report is available to download for a limited time as a FREE product to MJBizDaily subscribers.