The suit, first reported by Law360, alleges Tilray sought to buy a big stake in Saavy Naturals, a Trimax subsidiary, so Tilray could take advantage of Saavy’s distribution relationships with big retailers such as Walmart, Bloomberg reported.
- California trade group offers marijuana banking services through credit union
- Phytol cited as potentially dangerous cannabis vape ingredient
- Biden health nominees have history of supporting legal marijuana
- Maine recreational cannabis store faces fine over mermaid logo
- Arkansas medical marijuana sales hit $175M in 2020, could double this year