Cannabis firm BR Brands plans $43 million deal for Denver’s Dixie Brands

Connecticut-based marijuana firm BR Brands on Monday announced it will merge with Dixie Brands, a Denver manufacturer of cannabis-infused products and a consumer packaged goods company, in a $43 million reverse takeover. Under the terms of the transaction, BR Brands will own 80% of the merged company and Dixie shareholders will possess the remaining 20%. … Continue reading Cannabis firm BR Brands plans $43 million deal for Denver’s Dixie Brands