Marijuana Business Factbook 2017
- Over 300 pages of all-new and exclusive financial benchmarks
- Profiles of 29 MMJ and recreational states plus Canada, including sales estimates for each
- Overview of potential market size for states that legalized in 2016
- Estimates for job growth and retail sales through 2021
As seen in:
New and Updated Exclusive Financial Data for Cannabusinesses & Major Investors
The 5th edition Marijuana Business Factbook 2017 is an indispensable tool for those running and investing in cannabis businesses as well as those planning to get involved. It includes cannabis industry-wide financial stats and forecasts, specific numbers on costs, time-to-profit, revenues and profitability.
Enhanced information included in this edition:
- Enhanced third-party data on retail and wholesale cannabis pricing trends
- New types of data such as the soil medium growers use, the types of payments retailers accept and how much companies pay each month for banking services
- Estimated job growth over the past year and going forward through 2021
State-by-State: Legal Overview, Market Data and Outlook
The Marijuana Business Factbook 2017 also provides a detailed profile for each medical and recreational cannabis state (as well as Canada), covering legal info and patient/consumer stats, sales potential, and exclusive analysis of the business opportunities and concerns.
Published: May 2017