2019 Hemp & CBD Industry Factbook
The definitive source for facts, data and analysis of the U.S. Hemp & CBD markets
Introducing the 2nd Annual Hemp & CBD Industry Factbook – the most comprehensive and reliable data resource for the hemp and CBD industry available today and the only report to deliver a complete, end-to-end look at the cannabis supply chain.
Whether you’re a cultivator, extractor, investor, entrepreneur, manufacturer or retailer, the national legalization of hemp and CBD has opened-up a world of opportunities – each with their own questions: “What is the impact of mass market retailers entering the market? How are businesses navigating regulatory gray areas? What are the obstacles and opportunities across the hemp & CBD supply chain?”
When even federal agencies can’t provide reliable tracking data, this exclusively business-focused Factbook offers analysis and better understanding of the current and future challenges needed to make the most accurate and informed business decisions.
The 2019 Annual Hemp & CBD Industry Factbook offers:
- 30+ charts exploring and analyzing the hemp & CBD market from critical angles including retail forecasts, consumer demand, production and more
- 10 profiles of top hemp-producing states, with highlights of market conditions and retail trends
- Regulatory outlook, best practices, and future considerations for cultivators and processors seeking to meet consumer demand
- Benchmarks and wholesale prices, plus prices for hemp seeds and clone varietals
- Pain points for growers and processors with a focus on input costs and per acre profits
The 2019 Annual Hemp & CBD Industry Factbook provides answers with insights from exclusive industry surveys and analysis of data from across the marketplace. Brought to you by the editors and researchers at Hemp Industry Daily, this resource is exclusively business focused and offers understanding of the current and future challenges needed to make the most accurate and informed business decisions.