MJBizConINT’L Returns to Toronto, Defines the Future of the Global Cannabis Industry
MJBizDaily’s second annual international cannabis business conference and expo, MJBizConINT’L, returns to Toronto on September 4-6, 2019 at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, bringing together 2,500+ international stakeholders to the center of the global cannabis marketplace.
MJBizConINT’L is a three-day event designed to empower investors, business executives and entrepreneurs for success in the global cannabis industry. With three days of educational programming from 70+ speakers, 150+ exhibiting companies providing unique products and services, networking with industry leaders and peers, and insights into new global cannabis market intelligence, MJBizConINT’L is the world’s premier international cannabis business conference.
Final Savings Deadline: August 15, 2019
Register by August 15 and save CA$200.00 on your MJBizConINT’L conference & expo pass!
Final Savings Deadline Rate: CA$699.00
Full Rate / Walk-Up Rate: CA$899.00
- 150+ exhibiting companies
- Specialized workshops:
- Latin American, Caribbean, and EMEA networking receptions
- Global Cannabis Investing programming
- 8 unique content tracks, 70+ international speakers, 40+ sessions, including:
- Opportunities in hemp and CBD
- International business considerations
- Raising capital
- Canadian & US market overview
- Science & research
- Keynote by former Canadian Prime Minister