This week, we saw our investment thesis play out: Companies with solid fundamental operations strategies will continue to be good investments even as public markets make wild swings.
Here are some of the cannabis investment headlines from this week (log in to access our full analysis):
- Coronavirus drives cannabis sales surge
- Columbia Care preannounces a quarterly beat, and executives buy stock
- Acreage raises $21 million, but where’s the other $29 million borrowed and $20 million equity raise?
- Village Farms $10 million offering
- Cronos restates revenue down by 40%, but does Altria care?
- CV Sciences misses on results and guidance on continued competition, delays 10K
- New Investor Intelligence data features