Marijuana Business Daily presents News & Views Episode 1. Your hosts reporter Bart Schaneman and research editor Eli McVey will discuss falling wholesale cannabis prices in the United States.
- The commoditization of marijuana.
- How cultivators are dealing with price declines.
- The impact of price declines on cultivators based on business model (vertically integrated vs. stand-alone) and grow type (indoor, outdoor, greenhouse).
- The measures state regulators are taking to address wholesale price declines.
- The impact of large, commercial-scale cultivation operations on the wholesale cannabis market.
- How smaller growers can preserve their position in the industry amid wholesale price declines.
- Strategies cultivators are using to maximize revenue.
- Historical and forward-looking wholesale marijuana pricing trends.
The guest for this episode is Jonathan Rubin, CEO of Cannabis Benchmarks.
Sponsored by: Citizen Green Community