This Week In Marijuana Business News for the week ended Dec. 6, 2019, with host Nick Thomas.
- On first day of Michigan recreational marijuana sales, customers line up for flower
- Harborside appeals 280E ruling on cannabis business expenses
- Brazil’s new medical cannabis rules reject domestic cultivation, potentially setting up large import market
- Barbados medical cannabis law clears final hurdle in Parliament
- New Zealand’s adult-use cannabis law would allow consumption lounges but impose cultivation limits
- Hemp banking gets a boost as four federal agencies remove red tape for new crop
- Multistate marijuana operator Cresco can issue shares at its discretion