This Week In Marijuana Business News for the week ended Dec. 7, 2018, with host Jill Reddish.
- US Tax Court says 280 still applies to marijuana
- Falsified California testing lab data may result in major marijuana product recall
- ‘It’s a game changer’: Ontario company prepares Canada’s first outdoor cannabis crop
- California cannabis vape cartridge makers facing counterfeit products hurdle
- Iowa opens medical CBD sales Saturday under cloud of confusion
- Final California marijuana industry rules may not be made public until January
- Chart: Where does California’s recreational marijuana supply come from?
- Weekly Deal Watch: Investor bets on US cannabis firms continue to climb
- Marijuana Business Magazine: Growing Ambition: Companies leverage capital, partnerships and diversification to expand beyond state lines
Sponsored by: Citizen Green Community