This Week In Marijuana Business News for the week ended Feb. 15, 2019, with host Kevin “Moose” Huhn.
- Craft cannabis firm Flow Kana closes record $125 million funding round
- San Francisco cannabis retailer acquired by Canada’s TerrAscend for $118M
- How Canadian firms and money are shaping US cannabis sector: Q&A with The Apothecarium’s Ryan Hudson
- After string of successes, multistate cannabis firm MedMen forced to confront adversity
- City of Sonora to sue California over statewide marijuana delivery policy
- Free special report: California: One Year In
- Congressional hearing on marijuana banking boosts industry hopes for reform, but passage far from assured
- Congress urged to allow legal marijuana businesses access to bank services
- European Parliament calls for uniform definition of medical cannabis
- Legal recreational marijuana diverts $22 million from Uruguay’s black market
- Legal cannabis sales top $6 billion in Colorado
- Tobacco money tapped to fuel new hemp testing facility in Virginia
- Luxury retailer Barneys New York to sell marijuana products in California flagship
- Take MJBizDaily’s 7th Annual Factbook Survey!