This Week In Marijuana Business News for the week ended Jan. 11, 2019, with host Jill Reddish.
- Chart: Maryland’s first-year medical marijuana sales approach $100 million
- Denmark approves ‘bulk’ medical cannabis exports as European programs stall
- ‘Investors smell opportunity’: Bermuda courts cannabis industry
- Weekly Deal Watch: New year ushers in multimillion-dollar cannabis deals worldwide
- Green Thumb signs $80M deal to acquire Connecticut medical marijuana firm
- Marijuana firm MedMen, top execs face $20 million suit for allegedly breaching duties, enriching selves; Marijuana investment trust raises $133M, will buy MedMen properties
- Marijuana company TILT Holdings inks $210 million deal to buy vape tech firm; MA marijuana firm TILT Holdings launches ‘inclusion program’ for drug war victims
- Michigan issues first medical cannabis recall for untested products
- Washington state cannabis regulators will soon take up mandatory pesticide testing
- FREE Special Report: The 2018 Farm Bill: What’s Next for Hemp?