This Week In Marijuana Business News for the week ended Jan. 18, 2019, with host Kevin “Moose” Huhn.
- AG nominee Barr voices hands-off approach to state-legal cannabis businesses
- On first day of OH medical marijuana sales, some dispensaries cap purchases
- Unlicensed MI medical marijuana dispensaries allowed to temporarily reopen
- Michigan quietly repeals CBD ban, sets hemp fees
- Oklahoma posts nearly $1M in medical marijuana sales in December
- Overseeing half a decade of legal cannabis: Q&A with Denver marijuana czar Ashley Kilroy
- California legal agency signs off on state’s final cannabis industry rules
- Chart: Multistate cannabis operators rapidly expanding into new markets
- Weekly Deal Watch: Canadian cannabis producers ink key deals to continue global expansion
- Aurora targets high-margin cannabis market with CA$175M Whistler acquisition
- Tilray, Authentic Brands Group enter revenue-sharing deal for cannabis products
- Uruguay continues Latin American cannabis leadership with hemp industry
- FREE Special Report: The 2018 Farm Bill: What’s Next for Hemp?
- Hemp & CBD Industry Factbook