This Week In Marijuana Business News for the week ended Jan. 4, 2019, with host Kevin “Moose” Huhn.
Top stories include:
- Opportunities & challenges cannabis entrepreneurs face in 2019
- End of an era: After Jan. 9, California’s unlicensed medical cannabis collectives/co-ops illegal
- Week in Review: MMJ stores close in Michigan, OK dispensaries may serve Arkansans & California marijuana banking
- Dozens of MI medical cannabis dispensaries close; thousands in sales lost
- Out-of-state medical marijuana patients can buy in OK, so does that affect AR?
- Weekly Deal Watch: Cannabis firms close out 2018 with blockbuster $13.8 billion raised
- Australia medical marijuana turns corner as patient count surpasses 2,000
- Israeli Parliament ends years of delays, approves medical cannabis exports
- FDA to give CBD industry ‘predictable’ guidelines but repeats cannabidiol not allowed in food
- Kentucky submits hemp proposal to USDA for approval under 2018 Farm Bill
- Canadian marijuana firm Canopy pledges to enter US market with Farm Bill passage