This Week In Marijuana Business News for the week ended Jan. 17, 2020, with host Nick Thomas.
- US House panel calls for stepped-up marijuana research, which could prove critical to federal reform
- European Commission proposes unified EU vote on WHO cannabis scheduling recommendations
- Congress ramping up pressure to ‘provide a pathway forward’ for hemp, CBD
- Cresco Lab cannabis growers in Illinois plan to join union
- Trulieve fights short-seller report as its dominance in Florida medical cannabis market continues
- Canopy, Loblaw among 8 hopefuls to take over New Brunswick cannabis sales