This Week In Marijuana Business News for the week ended March 15, 2019, with host Kevin “Moose” Huhn.
- Billionaire Peltz joins Aurora Cannabis to advise on partnerships, expansion
- Marijuana firm Tilray taps ex-Goldman Sachs managing director
- Harvest Health sets cannabis industry standard with $850 million acquisition of multistate operator Verano
- Weekly Deal Watch: Cannabis capital raises outpace record 2018 levels
- Ancillary marijuana companies hit by declining economies pivot to emerging MJ markets
- Florida lawmakers vote to end ban on smokable medical cannabis products
- Alaska’s lieutenant governor approves rules for on-site cannabis consumption
- New Jersey governor formally unveils agreement on adult-use cannabis bill
- ‘Wide divide’ might delay New York vote on recreational marijuana until 2020
- Did the first medical cannabis drive-thru in New England just open?
- NM House approves adult-use cannabis bill combining state, private retailers
- New Mexico adult-use marijuana bill might face long odds in final stretch
- Chart of the Week: California marijuana business licenses expiring at a rapid clip
- Power of cannabis product branding and development: Q&A with Papa & Barkley CEO Adam Grossman
- EXCLUSIVE: Zimbabwe approves first license for private cannabis company