This Week In Marijuana Business News for the week ended May 17, 2019, with host Jill Reddish.
- ‘Be at the table, or you’re on the plate’: Part 1 of a Q&A with CV Sciences exec Doug Mackay; ‘Distinct products, distinct plants – that’s the only way’: Part 2 of a Q&A with CV Sciences exec Doug Mackay
- Don’t expect a major rollout of infused cannabis products in Canada until 2020
- In Focus series: How a little-known tax auditing firm became ‘kingmakers’ of California cannabis; Decades of relationships give rise to HdL’s California cannabis stronghold; Profit-maker or profiteer? Cannabis industry conflicted on HdL’s influence, impact
- EU-GMP: TerrAscend achieves milestone; first in a ‘new wave’ for exporters?
- Chart: Denver-area cannabis sales up 10%-27% in advance of ‘bomb cyclone’ storm
- Italy’s interior minister declares war on cannabis, but stakeholders expect limited impact
- Marijuana firm Tilray revenue up nearly 200% in Q1; net loss grows on spending
- Canadian marijuana firm Aurora’s sales surge, losses widen
- Cannabis firm Cronos Group misses on revenue, reports wider Q1 loss
- Acreage to sell cannabis real estate assets to newly formed REIT
- New Jersey medical cannabis rules to allow separate business permits; Key New Jersey lawmaker gives up on adult-use marijuana legalization for now
- Licensed medical cannabis delivery services launch in Michigan
- Maryland medical marijuana dispensaries now allowed to sell edibles; Ohio dispensaries kick off sales of edible medical cannabis products
- Missouri’s Triad Bank now offering services to cannabis businesses
- Arkansas medical marijuana sales top $93,000 in first three days; Long-awaited medical marijuana sales begin in Arkansas