This Week In Marijuana Business News for the week ended Nov. 15, 2019, with host Nick Thomas.
- Massachusetts keeps cannabis vape ban, orders quarantine of products as regulators focus on suspect additive
- Two more California cannabis companies disclose layoffs
- Canopy’s net revenue plunges as challenges pile up in Canadian cannabis sector
- Cresco Labs, Origin House revamp cannabis merger as value falls more than 50% and close delayed
- Michigan Marijuana Transfers
- New UK guidelines recommend public insurance coverage for two GW Pharma cannabis medicines, plus a synthetic cannabinoid
- Cross-pollination drives growing disputes between marijuana, hemp farmers