This Week In Marijuana Business News for the week ended Nov. 22, 2019, with host Maggie Cowee.
- MORE Act: US House panel passes federal cannabis legalization bill in historic vote
- Michigan starts handing out recreational marijuana licenses
- Potential $1.7 billion adult-use cannabis market in Michigan gears up for Dec. 1 launch
- No one clear path around California marijuana industry’s major business woes, insiders lament
- Exclusive webinar: HID’s Nichols breaks down USDA’s new hemp rules
- Video Interview: What hemp businesses need to know about the new USDA hemp rules
- ‘The DEA is mentioned 42 times’: Hemp industry disturbed by agency’s involvement in THC testing rules
- England’s health insurance has covered only 18 ‘unlicensed’ cannabis prescriptions
- Australian-grown medical cannabis clears key export hurdle for first time
- Who’s the next Aurora?
- Chart: Oklahoma medical marijuana sales far exceed expectations
- SLIDESHOW: MJBizDaily Awards Community Impact finalists