This Week In Marijuana Business News for the week ended Nov. 8, 2019, with host Nick Thomas.
- Marijuana company Vireo Health wagers on former Canopy co-CEO Linton to expand nationally
- MA judge: Medical marijuana products exempt from vaping ban
- Tight funding environment weighs on marijuana companies still seeking profit
- Nearly 400 California marijuana business licenses suspended, injecting fresh uncertainty into state’s cannabis industry
- Portugal tries to position itself as Europe’s top medical cannabis exporter, but companies face challenges
- Amid EU limits on CBD foods, UK industry group launches new effort to stay on store shelves