This Week In Marijuana Business News for the week ended Oct. 11, 2019, with host Nick Thomas.
- Oregon bans flavored vape products, including those with marijuana, for six months
- FDA warns against vaping cannabis products containing THC
- MedMen and PharmaCann terminate $682 million cannabis merger; MedMen CFO ousted
- Even without reform, banks increasingly serving marijuana industry
- ‘Groundbreaking’: 48North’s purchase of US cannabis company signals major shift by TSX Venture Exchange
- Analysis: German sales of insured medical cannabis soar in second quarter