This Week In Marijuana Business News for the week ended Oct. 25, 2019, with host Nick Thomas.
- MJBizDaily leadership change: Co-founder Farrington stepping down as CEO; Walsh to take reins
- Mexico’s draft cannabis legalization law would limit foreign investment, ban vertical integration
- Marijuana producer Hexo delays earnings release, announces CA$70 million private placement
- Cannabis vaporizer company Pax Labs cuts 25% of workers after missing revenue projections
- Cannabis firm Harborside owes $11 million under 280E, US Tax Court rules
- Green Growth Brands hoping for holiday boost after widening losses, layoffs