Curious as to how a marijuana dispensary such as Denver Relief – one of the first Colorado cannabis businesses – has managed to thrive in a constantly changing regulatory landscape that saw the recent introduction of an extensive (and expensive) new set of rules on medical pot?
Ever wonder how Steve DeAngelo turned Harborside Health Center into the largest, most high-profile medical cannabis dispensary in the country, one that rakes in more than $20 million annually and is the subject of the “Weed Wars” reality show?
Now you can find out.
Denver Relief co-founder Kayvan Khalatbari and Harborside’s DeAngelo are among the cannabis industry leaders highlighted in Medical Marijuana Business Daily’s new book titled “How to Succeed in Medical Marijuana: 7 Dispensaries’ Business Secrets.”
MMJ Business Daily created the 36-page report – available for download on our site – to help entrepreneurs interested in opening a dispensary, current MMC owners who want to learn from others, and even investors interested in pumping money into a cannabis center.
The pot professionals in these pages have learned the keys to success in the complex medical marijuana industry, and they share the invaluable wisdom they gained along the way. In an emerging industry with few resources for dispensary owners, this is a one-of-a-kind report with real-world case studies and practical advice. Our hope is that it will help strengthen the industry as a whole by paving the way for successful dispensaries.
The report reveals:
– How dispensaries found financing from family, friends, banks and investors to open their business or expand
– Successful strategies for linking up with business partners – and which ones to turn down
– The best ways to find skilled, reliable employees
– What works – and what doesn’t – in marketing
– The biggest challenges in opening and running a dispensary, as well as how to navigate around the many pitfalls encountered along the way
– How to make a dispensary as legitimate as possible, and thus lower the chances of federal prosecution
The report is now on sale in our new online store, where you can also check out our other cannabis business books for the MMJ industry.