Following up on our post yesterday about New Mexico, we thought it might be useful to summarize some stats about the state’s medical marijuana industry, courtesy the Santa Fe New Mexican and the New Mexico Department of Health.
– Producers (the state’s version of dispensaries): 25
– Active patients: 3,981
– Active caregivers: 106
– Top qualifying conditions for MMJ card: post traumatic stress disorder (1,688), chronic pain (1,250), cancer (562)
– Second quarter sales: $744,079
– Q2 tax revenue for state: $55,938
– Q2 employee wages: $327,715