Chad Bronstein started his first businesses in high school. He built an agency working with major brands, but things had gotten too corporate. So he took the leap to build Fyllo, helping cannabis companies market. Over time, he has built a method to segment and target audiences, while educating brands on regulatory constraints.
In this episode, find out:
- The mindset needed to jump into a high-risk, new role
- How he used networking to speed up his education in the industry
- The importance of building a strong team
- How his businesses provides a crossover opportunity with mainstream companies
- How he makes decisions about acquisitions
of Tyson 2.0. He entered cannabis after noticing how many cannabis clients were approaching his social media agency.