CannaBusiness Media is seeking experienced professionals to speak at its upcoming Money Show seminars focused on marijuana business finance, cash management, banking solutions and exit strategies.
The events will be held in early April in three cities: Boston, Chicago and San Francisco. If you’d like to speak at all or some of the seminars – or you want to nominate a professional knowledgeable about financial issues in the marijuana industry – please fill out this brief speaking proposal form. Preference will be given to those who can present at multiple locations.
The Money Show targets existing cannabis business owners as well as entrepreneurs just starting out or exploring opportunities in marijuana, offering them insight and advice from top thought-leaders in the industry.
The one-day seminars will cover:
– Cash management tactics for all-cash businesses
– Alternate payment methods for companies that can’t accept credit cards directly (including all dispensaries
– The banking dilemma and potential solutions
– Optimizing your business structure to stay compliant with 280e
– Profitability benchmarks and non-profit considerations
– Identifying investment sources – and determining which one is right
You can see the full agenda and get more details here.
CannaBusiness Media runs Marijuana Business Daily, produces the National CannaBusiness Conference & Expo and publishes CannaBusiness Magazine and the Marijuana Business Factbook.