Other experts, however, argue there isn’t enough scientific evidence to say with certainty what levels of contaminants are not harmful, the Phoenix New Times reported.
- Curaleaf medical marijuana workers in Massachusetts unionize
- Rhode Island lottery for new medical marijuana stores in limbo
- Cannabis producer Tilray postpones shareholder vote on Aphria merger
- MJBizCon wins awards for growth from Trade Show Executive
- Mississippi high court hears arguments contesting medical marijuana measure