Other experts, however, argue there isn’t enough scientific evidence to say with certainty what levels of contaminants are not harmful, the Phoenix New Times reported.
- Cannabis tech firm Tilt Holdings gets new $10 million credit line
- Marijuana brand Old Pal gets $8M infusion from consumer products firm
- Cannabis cultivation giant buys second garden center this week
- Denver approves first marijuana retailer to work with licensed delivery service
- PA court: Medical cannabis regulators must handle application redactions