Other experts, however, argue there isn’t enough scientific evidence to say with certainty what levels of contaminants are not harmful, the Phoenix New Times reported.
- New Mexico medical cannabis operator ups pressure to boost plant-count limits
- Wildfires that damage marijuana crops are focus of new federal group
- Cannabis MSO Cresco prices Canadian share offering to raise $125 million
- Judge: California has 30 days to inform marijuana firms about billboard ban
- MD cannabis staffers get same COVID vaccine status as health-care workers