London-based Technavio, a market research firm, has issued a report listing what it considers to be the top seven American marijuana vendors.
The report focuses on four markets: Arizona, California, Colorado and Washington State, as opposed to all 23 states across the country, to get a sampling of the larger market. The firms named are “the top seven leading vendors,” and the report includes 16 additional companies that are “expected to impact the market” between now and 2019, according to a press release.
The seven companies are:
- American Cannabis, a business consulting firm
- Greengro, which specializes in cultivation systems
- mCig, a vaporizer producer
- Medical Marijuana, an investment holding company with an extensive portfolio of brands
- Mentor Capital, a private equity firm
- Terra Tech, a hydroponic equipment dealer
- United Cannabis, a consulting firm that works in about every aspect of the industry
All but American Cannabis are based in California.