California launched a website designed to support licensed cannabis businesses and help them stay compliant with industry rules.
According to a news release, the site, CannaConnect, is “the Department of Cannabis Control’s resource hub” for all marijuana companies and is intended to be a “one-stop-shop for cannabis businesses to find the information, resources and support they need at each stage of the regulatory process.”
The site will be home to an array of fact sheets and existing educational materials.
2022 MJBiz Factbook – Now Available
The essential resource for cannabis business leaders across all sectors provides the latest data and in-depth analysis you need to develop informed business strategies and avoid costly missteps.
- Segmented research reports for the marijuana + hemp industries
- Accurate financial forecasts + investment trends
- State-by-state guide to regulations, taxes & opportunities
- 40+ charts and graphs with key data points
Get the facts and stay ahead of the curve.
Other resources available include:
- Provisional License Requirements.
- Key Dates for Provisional Licensees.
- A webpage outlining the review process as required under the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA).
The Department of Cannabis Control requested feedback from industry stakeholders, via an online survey, to “share their challenges and opportunities for new resources to support their businesses.”