A story that ran on Marijuana Business Daily on Thursday, Aug. 21, about Iron Laboratories in Walled Lake, Michigan, was incorrect and should not have been posted. Iron Laboratories is open and is “thriving” according to its owners. We deeply regret any undue anxiety our story has caused to Iron Laboratories, its staff and its clients, and we apologize to our readers for this mistake.
- Tilray reports $336M annual loss, targets $4 billion in sales by 2024
- Missouri reminds medical marijuana businesses about advertising limits
- Lawsuit that could have delayed Illinois cannabis business licensing dropped
- Michigan credit union to offer banking services to marijuana companies
- Colorado launches Cannabis Business Office to assist MJ companies