A story that ran on Marijuana Business Daily on Thursday, Aug. 21, about Iron Laboratories in Walled Lake, Michigan, was incorrect and should not have been posted. Iron Laboratories is open and is “thriving” according to its owners. We deeply regret any undue anxiety our story has caused to Iron Laboratories, its staff and its clients, and we apologize to our readers for this mistake.
- New Mexico gov signs adult-use marijuana legalization bill into law
- Uber could get into cannabis delivery business, CEO says
- NM medical marijuana processor cited for additional violations after explosion
- Aphria loses CA$361 million as cannabis revenue plunges 24%
- Massachusetts marijuana retailer challenges community impact fees