A story that ran on Marijuana Business Daily on Thursday, Aug. 21, about Iron Laboratories in Walled Lake, Michigan, was incorrect and should not have been posted. Iron Laboratories is open and is “thriving” according to its owners. We deeply regret any undue anxiety our story has caused to Iron Laboratories, its staff and its clients, and we apologize to our readers for this mistake.
- Cannabis SPAC acquires Caliva and Left Coast Ventures, hires Jay-Z
- Marijuana firm Vireo files prospectus to issue up to $200 million in securities
- California judge rules against cannabis billboard ads on interstate highways
- Maine’s recreational marijuana sales reach $1.4 million in first month
- Cannabis MSO Jushi plans $50 million expansion in Pennsylvania