(This is an abridged version of a story that appears in the May-June issue of Marijuana Business Magazine.)
One way to entice new customers and keep loyal consumers interested is to shake up your marijuana-infused product line.
But where does one start?
Consistently dosed, marijuana-infused food and beverage products with inventive flavor profiles certainly will prove beneficial, according to manufacturers.
But another way to attract more customers is to create innovative products through new science and technology and by monitoring – and acting on – trends in the mainstream food and beverage industries.
More customers, of course, will lead to more sales and profits – and allow infused product manufacturers to stay ahead of rivals.
Marijuana Business Magazine spoke with infused product manufacturers and other industry experts, who predicted that the following products and trends will become more widespread among edibles, beverages, tinctures and other infused offerings.
Click on the links below to learn more about:
- Ingestible products that allow consumers to more rapidly absorb THC and CBD and experience the effects of both.
- Targeted marketing for products that meet consumers’ needs, such as pain relief or relaxation.
- Water-soluble, mix-and-serve beverage powders.
- Hemp-derived CBD products .
- A wider variety of THC and CBD doses that aim to deliver a particular effect and stray from typical serving sizes.
- Greater emphasis on natural and/or organic ingredients.
But those aren’t the only ways infused manufacturers can improve their products and, thus, increase their consumer bases.
Marijuana Business Magazine’s deep dive into the infused sector discovered that manufacturers also are: