The Department of Health and Senior Services will notify applicants which 60 of the 554 medical marijuana cultivation applications have been approved and which have been denied, the Springfield News-Leader reported.
- Maine sets October date to commence recreational cannabis sales
- Marijuana legalization plaintiffs make final plea to US Supreme Court
- Montana adult-use cannabis legalization initiative certified for November ballot
- Marijuana Business Daily again makes Inc. 5000 list
- Colorado’s $158M in June recreational cannabis sales sets mark amid COVID