The Department of Health and Senior Services will notify applicants which 60 of the 554 medical marijuana cultivation applications have been approved and which have been denied, the Springfield News-Leader reported.
- Ohio lawmakers introduce bill to legalize recreational cannabis
- Apple platform offers another California marijuana company app
- Finally! Illinois awards 55 new recreational cannabis retail licenses
- Marijuana industry veteran Kris Krane leaving 4Front Ventures
- Rhode Island’s medical cannabis business license lottery delayed again