The Department of Health and Senior Services will notify applicants which 60 of the 554 medical marijuana cultivation applications have been approved and which have been denied, the Springfield News-Leader reported.
- Cannabis MSO Jushi plans $50 million expansion in Pennsylvania
- South Dakota’s recreational marijuana law to be challenged in court
- Cannabis firm Liberty Health settles class action suit for $1.8 million
- Marijuana operator Harvest settles dispute over Washington state assets
- Longtime California cannabis czar Lori Ajax is stepping down