The Department of Health and Senior Services will notify applicants which 60 of the 554 medical marijuana cultivation applications have been approved and which have been denied, the Springfield News-Leader reported.
- Longtime cannabis reform activist Steve Fox dies
- Biden selects ex-state attorney general to lead DEA; marijuana stance unclear
- Massachusetts kicks off online product catalog for licensed cannabis products
- New Mexico gov signs adult-use marijuana legalization bill into law
- Uber could get into cannabis delivery business, CEO says