“Due to other providers failing to follow (Missouri’s medical marijuana constitutional amendment) and its associated rules, and the (state health department’s) failure to enforce the law, The Green Clinics will close effective immediately,” according to a Facebook post, the Springfield News-Leader reported.
- Cannabis cultivation giant buys second garden center this week
- Denver approves first marijuana retailer to work with licensed delivery service
- PA court: Medical cannabis regulators must handle application redactions
- Schwazze buys 34-acre marijuana grow in Colorado for $11.3 million
- Amazon lobbies US government on cannabis, report says