“Due to other providers failing to follow (Missouri’s medical marijuana constitutional amendment) and its associated rules, and the (state health department’s) failure to enforce the law, The Green Clinics will close effective immediately,” according to a Facebook post, the Springfield News-Leader reported.
- Marijuana MSO 4Front enters $30M sale-leaseback deal to pay down debt
- Cannabis software firm Akerna seeks to raise $12 million in public offering
- MS mayor sues to throw out medical marijuana measure before election
- MJBizDaily, Cowen launch exclusive cannabis research-distribution deal
- Tobacco firm spends $15 million to bring L.A. marijuana line to THC-free markets