“Due to other providers failing to follow (Missouri’s medical marijuana constitutional amendment) and its associated rules, and the (state health department’s) failure to enforce the law, The Green Clinics will close effective immediately,” according to a Facebook post, the Springfield News-Leader reported.
- New Mexico medical cannabis operator ups pressure to boost plant-count limits
- Wildfires that damage marijuana crops are focus of new federal group
- Cannabis MSO Cresco prices Canadian share offering to raise $125 million
- Judge: California has 30 days to inform marijuana firms about billboard ban
- MD cannabis staffers get same COVID vaccine status as health-care workers