“Due to other providers failing to follow (Missouri’s medical marijuana constitutional amendment) and its associated rules, and the (state health department’s) failure to enforce the law, The Green Clinics will close effective immediately,” according to a Facebook post, the Springfield News-Leader reported.
- LivWell running Colorado’s first-ever marijuana retail ads on TV, report says
- New Mexico cannabis growers press state to increase plant-count limits
- Curaleaf medical marijuana workers in Massachusetts unionize
- Rhode Island lottery for new medical marijuana stores in limbo
- Cannabis producer Tilray postpones shareholder vote on Aphria merger