A proposed law in Arizona would make publishing the incorrect address of a cannabis dispensary a felony.
The proposed bills also would:
- Prohibit dispensaries from acquiring, possessing, manufacturing or selling a cannabis product that’s packaged or labeled in a manner attractive to minors.
- Charge doctors who give medical marijuana cards to ineligible people with felonies.
- Allow prosecutors to decide if parolees can obtain MMJ.
- Authorize the health department to use $40 million from the marijuana-tax coffers to enforce MMJ laws.
- Require the health department to develop programs warning of the danger of secondhand smoke.