Toronto-based Cannabis Strategies Acquisition Corp. (CSAC) has inked a deal to acquire five U.S. cannabis firms, with plans to combine the operations.
Under the agreement, the company will acquire:
- Nevada-based Washoe Wellness, a cannabis cultivator, producer and distributor with operations in Reno and distribution to Las Vegas.
- LivFree Wellness, also based in Nevada, with three dispensary operations and four cultivation facilities across the state.
- Nevada-based The Canopy NV, which has two dispensaries – one in downtown Reno and another in the Reno suburb North Valleys.
- Massachusetts-based Sira Naturals, a cannabis cultivator and with three dispensaries across the state.
- CannaPunch of Nevada, a cannabis producer with operations in Nevada and Colorado.
Combined revenues for the five firms – which are all licensed for medical and adult-use operations – is projected to be CA$261 million in 2019, according to a news release.
Once the deal closes, CSAC will own three cultivation and production facilities, a center dedicated to cannabis goods manufacturing and eight dispensaries on the West and East coasts.
The transaction is slated to close in the first quarter of 2019.