Sales of regulated marijuana in Colorado totaled more than $181.1 million in September, according to a summary published by the state’s revenue department.
The monthly sales figure includes:
- Roughly $150.8 million in recreational marijuana transactions.
- Roughly $30.3 million in medical marijuana purchases.
Colorado’s September sales total represents a month-over-month decline of nearly 6.1% from August, when the state tallied nearly $192.9 million in cannabis sales.
On an annual basis, September sales declined nearly 12.3% compared to the same month in 2020.
Solvent or Solventless? We can help.
MJBizDaily Cannabis Extraction Buyers Guide
Get strategies and tips from expert processors on choosing cannabis extraction systems, costs, safety precautions and more. Curated by MJBizDaily.
- How to choose between solvent-based and solventless extraction methods
- Learn which strains are most efficient for each extraction process
- Tips on safety precautions from design to training to protective equipment
Colorado authorities tracked more than $1.7 billion worth of regulated cannabis sold from January to September of 2021.
Monthly marijuana sales reports from the Colorado Department of Revenue are available here.