According to the Denver Post, CEO Isaac Dietrich told shareholders in a conference call that the company is considering a listing on the Canadian stock market.
MassRoots also has raised nearly $5 million, allowing it to repay its debt obligations.
Here’s what you need to know:
- MassRoots has raised $4.75 million via the sale of stock to private investors, according to Dietrich.
- The firm is posting negative cash flows of less than $200,000 per month, Dietrich said during the call.
- Dietrich said the company’s current pursuits – including forming a subsidiary to focus on blockchain-based digital ledgers – could help to right the ship.
- The company has added two more employees for a total workforce of five.
- During the call, Dietrich highlighted the company’s recent investments in CannaRegs and High Times. He also pointed out that Canadian company Aphria has invested $950,000 in his company in the last year and a half.