Michigan’s top licensing agency has scheduled five meetings next month to designed for entrepreneurs who are interested in breaking into the state’s medical marijuana industry.
Regulators will make applications available Dec. 15 for five categories of licenses – growing, processing, testing, transporting and retailing — while the Michigan Medical Marijuana Licensing Board is expected to begin awarding licenses early next year, according to the newspaper.
The free sessions are scheduled for 9 a.m.-noon ET at five sites:
• Nov. 8: Oakland Community College, Farmington Hills
• Nov. 9: Saginaw Valley State University, University Center
• Nov. 13: Great Wolf Lodge, Traverse City
• Nov. 14: Wing’s Conference Center, Kalamazoo
• Nov. 15: Kellogg Conference Center, East Lansing
People interested in attending must register by 5 p.m. Nov. 1, the Free Press reported.