In the first license suspension of a marijuana testing facility in Nevada, Sparks-based Certified Ag Labs was ensnared in the state’s investigation of cannabis laboratories, according to the Las Vegas Review-Journal.
- Cannabis REIT inks $49 million sale-leaseback deal with Ascend
- Marijuana giant Acreage cuts 120 jobs, ends deals in light of COVID-19
- Denver man sues cannabis firm for alleged spamming
- Massachusetts medical marijuana workers sick with coronavirus
- L.A. cannabis licensing audit finds flawed process, no corruption