In the first license suspension of a marijuana testing facility in Nevada, Sparks-based Certified Ag Labs was ensnared in the state’s investigation of cannabis laboratories, according to the Las Vegas Review-Journal.
- High Times marijuana stock offering delayed until audited financials are filed
- Massachusetts cannabis businesses fined for pesticide, ownership infractions
- Massachusetts marijuana grow facility workers unionize
- Ohio adds first medical cannabis condition since program launch
- California marijuana exec sues MedMen affiliate Captor Capital for fraud, more