In the first license suspension of a marijuana testing facility in Nevada, Sparks-based Certified Ag Labs was ensnared in the state’s investigation of cannabis laboratories, according to the Las Vegas Review-Journal.
- Phytol cited as potentially dangerous cannabis vape ingredient
- Biden health nominees have history of supporting legal marijuana
- Maine recreational cannabis store faces fine over mermaid logo
- Arkansas medical marijuana sales hit $175M in 2020, could double this year
- More layoffs at Aurora Cannabis following Great North deal