Illinois-based Green Thumb Industries is planning to expand in New York and Ohio after it closes a $60 million stock-purchase deal through its Canadian-listed shares. Under the bought-deal transaction, a syndicate of underwriters will purchase 7.3 million Green Thumb shares for 11 Canadian dollars per share for gross proceeds of CA$80.3 million ($60 million), according […]Read More
It’s crunch time for Canada’s cannabis companies as they hustle to prepare for the October launch of the country’s legal recreational market. South of the border, everyone tied to the legal marijuana scene is watching closely to gauge whether this historic milestone might translate into an economic boom for U.S. firms as well. Tremendous opportunities […]Read More
Green Thumb Industries has joined the ranks of a growing list of cannabis firms to go public in Canada’s booming marijuana market, debuting on the Canadian Securities Exchange under the ticker symbol GTII. Increasingly, U.S. marijuana companies are turning to Canada’s public markets to tap easier-to-access capital.Read More
Green Thumb Industries, a Chicago-based cannabis grower and dispensary operator, released its plans to go public in Canada’s booming marijuana market. The multistate company has signed a letter of intent to complete a reverse takeover of Vancouver, British Columbia-based Bayswater Uranium Corp., which has interests in properties across Canada and in Wyoming. The deal charts […]Read More
The cannabis industry is poised for huge growth in 2018 thanks in part to the expected launch of several massive new marijuana markets such as California and Canada, which will generate billions of dollars in sales and create tens of thousands of business opportunities.
The changing business climate will lead to new challenges, struggles and, potentially, failures for companies and the individuals behind them.
As we hurtle into 2018, the editorial staff at Marijuana Business Magazine – which is published by Marijuana Business Daily – singled out 20 executives in the cannabis space who bear watching in the year ahead.Read More
Until March ’21 Paid Ticket Holders Can Still:
- View every session on-demand
- Network and set up meetings
- Visit exhibitor showrooms
Thank you to all our sponsors, speakers, partners and attendees who made MJBizCon 2020 such a success!
Sign-Up here to be the first to know about our 2021 events
- SciPhy Systems & Artisan Industries Inc. announce the ARTISAN X-SR200: The next generation of solvent recovery systems for industrial hemp processingJanuary 14, 2021December 9, 2020November 16, 2020
- October 15, 2020Burns & Levinson hosts fourth annual state of the cannabis industry conference virtually on October 29, 2020October 14, 2020October 12, 2020
- September 22, 2020September 17, 2020September 11, 2020September 10, 2020
- January 15, 2021
- January 14, 2021January 13, 2021January 13, 2021January 13, 2021January 12, 2021January 12, 2021
- January 11, 2021January 11, 2021January 11, 2021January 8, 2021
- January 14, 2021January 13, 2021January 12, 2021January 12, 2021
- January 7, 2021
- December 23, 2020December 23, 2020December 22, 2020December 22, 2020December 21, 2020December 21, 2020