Investment in cannabis has grown at a meteoric pace – in size and in volume – over the past 12 months.
To keep investors apprised of the rapid changes, Marijuana Business Daily has launched a subscription service – Investor Intelligence – focused on the critical analysis, insights and data necessary for success in the sector.
“The demand for this type of information is growing exponentially by the day, as evidenced by a surge in investment activity,” said Chris Walsh, vice president and founding editor of MJBizDaily.
“More high-level investors are eyeing or entering the space, while those who have been pumping money into cannabis companies for years are upping their bets.”
A subscription to Investor Intelligence includes access to an exclusive newsletter twice a month, plus webcasts and reports focused on helping professional investors:
- Better understand the cannabis landscape.
- Synthesize industry and company developments.
- Discover new opportunities.
- Make important investment decisions.
- Track the public markets.
- Establish meaningful connections with industry leaders and other investors.
Access an exclusive preview of Investor Intelligence at mjbizdaily.com/investing.
Paid subscription access starts March 1.